1.    #1  
    I don't own a Treo as of yet, but i do need a phone that can record both sides of a convesation that can be downloaded to my laptop. Does anyone know how well this program works?? I should mention i don't need the smartphone for the internet so i hope you don't need that to use this software. I'm not the most savy of person when it comes to computers so how easy is this program to use?
    Freddy
    Program is simple, works great, records both sides of the coversation, and now you can vary the quality of the reocrding. the files are mp3 files and at the highest quality, the files are big, but the quality is excellent. It records straight to the sd card, so just as long as you have a big card, no problemo.

fyi, a 8 minute phone conversation is a 29mb file, tat is saved as PCM 160000Hz, 16Bit, stereo. The sound is identical to hearing it on the phone live at these settings. I have a 4 gig card
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  3.    #3  
    When you record both sides of a conversation can the person you're talking to tell your recording? I know sometimes when places record you can hear a beep or tone every 10sec. or so. Does this program do the same?
    No they can't tell you are recording
    Quote Originally Posted by boomboomcouples
    I don't own a Treo as of yet, but i do need a phone that can record both sides of a convesation that can be downloaded to my laptop. Does anyone know how well this program works?? I should mention i don't need the smartphone for the internet so i hope you don't need that to use this software. I'm not the most savy of person when it comes to computers so how easy is this program to use?
    Freddy
    I think that mVoice 4.5 is the best solution for you ...
    http://www.motionapps.com/index.jsp
    cheers ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Program is simple, works great, records both sides of the coversation, and now you can vary the quality of the reocrding. the files are mp3 files and at the highest quality, the files are big, but the quality is excellent. It records straight to the sd card, so just as long as you have a big card, no problemo.

fyi, a 8 minute phone conversation is a 29mb file, tat is saved as PCM 160000Hz, 16Bit, stereo. The sound is identical to hearing it on the phone live at these settings. I have a 4 gig card

what program are you talking about?
    I am talking about Call Rec
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    the advantage of mvoice is the conduit that allows you to sync your recordings to your pc

the advantage of callrec is it uses much less treo ram than mvoice

I own both and use callrec
    Sprint 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by JayL
    the advantage of mvoice is the conduit that allows you to sync your recordings to your pc

the advantage of callrec is it uses much less treo ram than mvoice

I own both and use callrec
    The recording quality of Callrec is amazing. Is Mvoice as good?