1.    #1  
    I have an additonal memory 1 Gig card and I can directly download some software directly to the card to save my limited approx 24 mb memory on the Treo 650. Is there any softwear that can be downloaded to the Treo 650 that allows you to download applications directly to the memory card. Many of the applications or new software for these applications can only be downloaded to the treo and not to the memory card. Thanks for any help and suggestions. RT
    Palm Quick Install allows you to select HotSyncing to the expansion card. Isn't that available standard with the Treo? I thought it was. It's not on the Treo, but included with the desktop software. Also, Zlauncher can move apps to the card.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    A better title would be "How to download programs directly to SD card".

Regardless, after you download the app to the Treo, you can always copy it to the SD card and then delete it from NVFS.

Good luck!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    PowerRun is $15.00 and worth every penny.
    Power Run does not fully support some programs. For instance, try HanDBase with a defined form; it loads the database but not the associated form. If the program you move to the SD card has to run automagically, it will not. PowerRun is ok for some options, but it does have its deficiencies. Ben
    So use ZLinks or ZLauncher. They will move all associated files to the SD card, then back again at launch time. Depending on how large the files are, it can be quite fast to pretty slow. Fast SD (at least 45x) card also helps.

You can even trick it into moving non-associated (by creator id) files by manually moving them. I have a Weight Watchers calculator that has 600k of databases, but they're a different creator ID. So I moved wwcalc to SD card, then manually moved the databases to the /palm/programs/zlauncher/apps/wwcalc directory, and they all move to ram on launch (and are removed after). Little slow, however.

People have used the same trick for the Java bloat to use KMaps.