1.    #1  
    Listen I know there is a thread on this but I don't have time to sift thru 500 posts. This thread is for a simple step by step of how to convert a Treo 650 to fat32. I want to use a 4gig sd card. Will this work? Has anyone tested it with a 4 gig card? And WTF is fat 32 & why is it so good? People were going nuts on that thread when it started!
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

FAT32 increases the number of bits used to address clusters and also reduces the size of each cluster. The result is that it can support larger disks (up to 2 terabytes) and better storage efficiency (less slack space).
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    And WTF is fat 32 & why is it so good?
    should treoneo be allowed near a computer after a comment like that?

btw, baskin robbins has a new flavor, its called ntfs
  5.    #5  
    tanx james
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us
    should treoneo be allowed near a computer after a comment like that?

btw, baskin robbins has a new flavor, its called ntfs
    i would be willing to bet that over 3/4 of people (generally speaking) dont know what fat32 is.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I want to use a 4gig sd card. Will this work? Has anyone tested it with a 4 gig card?
    Good grief, you really are lazy.
    I know where the information is, but I'm too lazy to read it. . .
    Sorry, I know the answer but I'm too lazy to type it. . .

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    i would be willing to bet that over 3/4 of people (generally speaking) dont know what fat32 is.
    crazy no? anyways... nuff hijacking the thread for me! good luck treoneo!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller
    Sorry, I know the answer but I'm too lazy to type it. . .

me 2
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    What was the question? I was too lazy to read it.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    James already answered it (he is too kind), but I couldn't resist the barb.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.