1.    #1  
    My Treo 650 has continued to turn off and on by itself for the last few days. By pressing ##377, I am able to view the following error:

A reset was caused on <date> at <time> while running "Phone": Fatal Exception

Any ideas of how to fix this, I did not change anything on the Treo (software, etc) before this started.

Thanks
    Hard reset and restore your backup. If that doesn't work, then hard reset again and restore your PIM data. If it is still o.k., then reinstall your apps one at a time while testing between each app. That should identify the problem.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    We have about 6000 units at our company. What we have been doing to resolve this issue is to perform the ROM update on the TREO. You need to get it from the specific carrier that you use.

Hope this helps.