1.    #1  
    Ok before posting this I did my part and searched as much as I could but with no success. I remember reading here about a program someone had on their Treo that connected with a database that stored the latest program versions of all the apps on their palm devise. If a new version of a program comes out and someone puts it on their palm, it'll note the version change and compare that with the version you're currently running. Does anyone know about such a program and where to find it? Does such a thing even exist? Have I gone completely bonkers and dilusional? Time will tell...
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I think the program you are looking for is TrackerDog. Sorry I can't give you a link; I'm posting from my Treo.
    Make April 15th just another day. Fairtax
  3.    #3  
    Hey, thanks. Found a thread about it here, unfortunatly the link to their website seems to be down. At least I know what I'm looking for now though.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    see attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Treoing & Loving it
  6.    #6  
    Thanks, I actually found it on PalmSource's website after I knew the name to look for. Works as described
    VersionTracker does this for both Palm and your PC
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhboyd
    VersionTracker does this for both Palm and your PC
    Nope just the palm
    Treoing & Loving it
    Bookmark this bugger and you'll have a quick link for various utilities.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=106786

Will add more to 1st post if peeps look at last message and post info /format