1.    #1  
    any program that will read out what your text message is or read your email thourgh the treo speakers?
  2.    #2  
    no such programs ?
    I'm sure the library would be far too large to fit on a Treo.
    SymbicTalker

"SymbicTalker is a free and very-nearly-free text-to-speech (speech synthesis) engine that lets Palm applications speak.

Now a software library is a truly boring thing without an application that uses it, so also pick up one or all of the free applications that we have developed.

PalmOS 5 required: SymbicTalker is an English-only text-to-speech library for PalmOS 5 devices and newer. For a list of compatible hardware, click here.Once you use it, please be helpful and email us so we can update our compatible hardware list or help you with any problems you run into.

SD card required: although SymbicTalker itself is quite small, it uses a large 4.5 megabyte data file that goes on your external card (where you probably have lots of room anyway).

Beta: SymbicTalker is in it's second round of beta testing. A couple of testers had problems getting the first round version to run, but we think we have the problems straightened out, and you should definitely try it. The worst problem we've heard of is a soft reset.

free*? As in free with an asterisk? Yes, the free version of SymbicTalker has a small nag. A nag-free version is available for only $1.00 though. (You will come back and buy it, won't you? If it works well? And you use it a lot?)"
    Treoing & Loving it
    Got a linK?
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Hi gt5l,

But there is no app to read mails in your app collection?

And the program crashed in my Treo almost every time I loaded it!

Regards,
    kalyan
  7.    #7  
    it looks as tho thats an outside program where u bring the word to the program.

im lookling for something that when your in an email u can click a preset button and it will read off what the text message is...

my brother has a phone that does it...its from verizon.
    Quote Originally Posted by dport
    it looks as tho thats an outside program where u bring the word to the program.

im lookling for something that when your in an email u can click a preset button and it will read off what the text message is...

my brother has a phone that does it...its from verizon.

Which one? Is it a synthesized voice interpreting the SMS?
    Global Posts
    509 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Got a linK?
    http://www.symbic.com