Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Ok, here is a thread for everyone to post their "I heard from _______" rumors. In theory this should work, however in practice, it probably does not. I think this should be made into a sticky (mods are you listening?) until the release. If this happens and as long as there isn't a lot of OT stuff to make this like 20 pgs, then maybe we can contain the "My sprint rep told me" rumors at least a little bit. Again, this only works in theory.

And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
    did you really need a new thread for this....

oh the irony
    my friend's dog told me that the new treo will be called the treo 700b and will be in the shape of a bone
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Where should we post the Linux Rumors?
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Ok, here is a thread for everyone to post their "I heard from _______" rumors. In theory this should work, however in practice, it probably does not. I think this should be made into a sticky (mods are you listening?) until the release. If this happens and as long as there isn't a lot of OT stuff to make this like 20 pgs, then maybe we can contain the "My sprint rep told me" rumors at least a little bit. Again, this only works in theory.
    Most rumors come from the voices that I hear in my head, not stupid Sprint Reps. Start a thread on the voices that I hear. Thats how freekin nuts this is driving me.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    did you really need a new thread for this....

oh the irony

No, I don't think it needed a new thread but I was hoping a mod might make it a sticky since the other threads are so full of OT stuff (e.g. the Bek stuff) that nobody new would post in there f they made them sticky, so we'd still have them making new threads. It was worth a shot; wishful thinking if you will. It's a lost cause I suppose. *sigh*

Hey, at least the title isn't encouraging the complaining old timers to read it by falsly claiming to be some kind of new info. I've got that going for me. The title pretty much speaks for itself.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

...Hey, at least the title isn't encouraging the complaining old timers to read it by falsly claiming to be some kind of new info. I've got that going for me. The title pretty much speaks for itself.
    Thats CRUSTY old timer to you sonny.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    yes lets reserve the new threads for only serious imaginary rumors
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by theBlaze74
    yes lets reserve the new threads for only serious imaginary rumors
    Point taken. I just held onto that wishful thinking that maybe it would make the complaining go away.

Seriously, though, how did I miss the irony of this?

Let this thread die.

Let it die. Let it just die.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

Actually, I think it's a good idea to post all similar but unsubstantiated rumors under one thread.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Treo
    Actually, I think it's a good idea to post all similar but unsubstantiated rumors under one thread.
    In theory, yes.

And now:

Signed,
    The n00b!

P.s. Bow before me!

In theory, yes.
    We're all excited about the 700p, that's all. I know I am WAY excited. This will be my first PDA/Phone device. I thought about investing in one a year ago, but I still loved my crusty ol' Sony Clie.

I still do love her, but now that she's not working so well anymore I need to retire her to the garage with the rest of my broken-hearted obsolete gadgets.

You abandoned me....love don't live here....anymore......

j...
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Standard Procedure for Unconfirmed Rumors

1. Fill out the following form when citing a rumor.
    2. Get bashed for your post.
    3. Acceptance.

Rumor Description:

Source:

Type: __ Rep __ Friend __ Family __ External Thread

Reason for Posting: __ Nothing better to do __ Add to post count
    __ Spread sarcasm __ Sharing information
    Last edited by naivete; 04/12/2006 at 11:18 AM.
    slol...
    at&t iPhone3G
    I was just talking to my Sprint contact about the ppc-6700 phone they gave me to review, and she told me the 700p will definintely be out in May, most likely mid May. She isn't just a saleswoman or anything, so I know she's credible.

Please don't think I am starting rumors, I just got off the phone with her to tell her I just published the review of the ppc-6700 she sent me.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Big time OT...but there is a retired motocross racer named Jimmy Gaddis...ya know him...lol
    at&t iPhone3G
    As I have said before...this phone will be released on a date no one has been able to predict...even though Eisntein believed everything is predictable, this seems more like Borg's quantum mechanics where nothing is predictable.
    at&t iPhone3G
    flame on...
    <merged and this one definitely qualifies to be with this thread>
    Here's a site that will have accurate info about the 700p release!!!

http://www.palm.com/us/company/pr/

Enough said.

HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast