Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    I just reported what my contact at Sprint told me.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie Geddes
    I just reported what my contact at Sprint told me.
    Totally cool...

multiple threads on what your contact said...less cool

your fault...no
    anybody have pics
    of the 700p and how the menu will look
    Quote Originally Posted by thecolonel5
    anybody have pics
    of the 700p and how the menu will look
    which menu...it's still OS5 if that answers your ?
    Link to follow:

http://blog.treonauts.com/

click on archives on the left of the screen
    select February 2006
    scroll down over 3/4's of the way to: Treo700P: First Pictures !!

as Dutch said: the menu screens should look like the 650's

Cheers, Perry
    Last edited by gtwo; 04/16/2006 at 05:28 PM.
    Sprint has almost completely gotten away from 1 year contracts. They have removed it from any sort of advertising and the great majority of plans are only possible with 2 year plans. Ask any Sprint rep about a 1 year contract and they'll stare back dumbfounded. 1 year pricing definitely sounds fishy, Sprint never advertises that.
    <merged>
    Way to Go, Ronbo.
    Just call me Berd.
    Talked with Sprint Rep a few minutes ago, in Maitland Florida, he stated that Sprint was releaseing Treo's 700 next month and this is the first I heard this one but he said Sprint was releaseing a 700p and a 700w at the same time. Now I'm really confused as you guys know I'm a newbie looking for my business looking for help if Sprint releases both which do I get. I've been following you guys for a long time and it seems everybody has a different opinion, truely which one is better or easier any input would be appericated. Remember I've never used either type I really am a newbie. Anyway this is definitely GREAT news for you Perry.
    ...And you couldn't read the thread right below this one that said NOT to post a new thread if you've talked to a sprint rep and have any such information?!?!? Please, READ before you post.
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
    Thanks for Posting!
    I've been so anxious to hear just anything.
    Cool!

If you hear anything else, Please Start a New Thread!
    Just call me Berd.
    OMG too funny. I just spit water on my monitor from laughing, reading the last 2 posts.

I feel a ronbo2000 merge coming on.
    Last edited by Hdhntr23; 04/17/2006 at 02:02 PM.
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    From the Greek meaning to tear flesh.
    http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/sarcasm
    Just call me Berd.
    wasn't it the 700i(diot)
    Please Merge Right for Oncoming Traffic.
    Just call me Berd.
    Who Freakin Cares!
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Thanks for Posting!
    I've been so anxious to hear just anything.
    Cool!

If you hear anything else, Please Start a New Thread!
    LMAO LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Don't you EVER! make me laugh like that again! loll
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
    So which one do you think they will release first, the 700P or the 700W? LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by tweetyteam
    Talked with Sprint Rep a few minutes ago, in Maitland Florida, he stated that Sprint was releaseing Treo's 700 next month and this is the first I heard this one but he said Sprint was releaseing a 700p and a 700w at the same time. Now I'm really confused as you guys know I'm a newbie looking for my business looking for help if Sprint releases both which do I get. I've been following you guys for a long time and it seems everybody has a different opinion, truely which one is better or easier any input would be appericated. Remember I've never used either type I really am a newbie. Anyway this is definitely GREAT news for you Perry.
    It seems to me he is really looking for direction on 700w vs P. Rumor mill aside.

In all honesty a newb should really go with the 650. There has never been a Treo that has launched without major issues. The 650 had terrible call quality (software issue with noise reduction) and the NVFS file system was far from efficient. The device was not stable either. It took 1.12 6 months or so later before the device was ready for prime time.

If you want a hobby- get the 700p or W. If you need a business device do a 650 or BB.

Besides EVDO the 700 really isn't bringing anything terribly exciting to the table.

That is my advice.

-Rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    <merge>
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast