Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 302
  1. #41  
    <merged>
  2.    #42  
    Wow...look at that....it works.....

    (when the moderators merge of course )

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  3. #43  
    Where will all these Threads go when the 700p comes out?
    Just call me Berd.
  4.    #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Where will all these Threads go when the 700p comes out?
    Flordia to retire with the rest of the elderly.

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  5. #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceUponAn00b
    Flordia to retire with the rest of the elderly.
    Flordia, Isn't that where Dinsey World is?

    So we get a New Forum to discuss the 700p. Should these "Future Treo" threads be moved or deleted?
    I say delete.
    Hey, Someone should start a New Thread w/ a poll, entitled: "Move or Delete 700p Rumor Threads after it's Out."
    Just call me Berd.
  6.    #46  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle
    Flordia, Isn't that where Dinsey World is?

    So we get a New Forum to discuss the 700p. Should these "Future Treo" threads be moved or deleted?
    I say delete.
    Hey, Someone should start a New Thread w/ a poll, entitled: "Move or Delete 700p Rumor Threads after it's Out."

    Depends on if the 700p is good or not. If it sucks, then by all means, delete these threads so as to leave no evidence that we ever were anxiously awaiting it's release.

    "Yeah, I knew it wasn't gonna be that good anyways."


    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  7. #47  
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
  8. #48  
    I called 3 different sprint stores and got the following:

    Sprint Modesto
    -EVDO is supposed to be rolled out at the end of the first quarter.
    -A new Treo 700 windows mobile based is coming out in June or July.

    Sprint Stockton
    -EVDO will be available within the next 6 months.
    -A new Treo 700 windows mobile based is coming out next month.

    Sprint Livermore (This one is a National Store)
    -No idea when EVDO is going to be available in Modesto or Tracy.
    -A new Treo 700 windows mobile and Palm OS based is coming out at the end of May.

    I think the Sprint Livermore rep guy store makes a lot of sense. By then Verizon will no longer have the exclusive on the 700w and Sprint will now have the exclusive on the 700p.

    Al
  9. #49  
    Nobody knows but Sprint and Palm...I have excepted the fact that the sprint reps are not credible sources.
    at&t iPhone3G
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Nobody knows but Sprint and Palm...I have excepted the fact that the sprint reps are not credible sources.
    accepted*

    And now:
    My 700P will be better than your 700p!

    Signed,
    The n00b!

    P.s. Bow before me!

    Don't just see the n00b, be the n00b! Wait, no...
  11. #51  
    It looks like an industry insider says that the new 700P will be $399 with a 2-year and $499 with a 1-year contract.

    Here's the link:

    http://www.engadget.com/2006/04/15/t...price-399-499/
  12. #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewsyage
    It looks like an industry insider ...
    That being Jimmie...

    Surur
  13. #53  
    for the love of God.

    mods please delete this nonsense
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    for the love of God.

    mods please delete this nonsense
    This is getting annoying, isn't it Dutch? PLEASE DELETE!
    Freedom of some speech in the US, through someone in the UK.
  15. #55  
    399 for the new treo would be pretty good. I wonder how low the 650 will get on ebay ;-)
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

  16. #56  
    Cool, More Chit to Clutter TC.
    Just call me Berd.
  17. #57  
    Wow..I heard they were giving free coolers and nascar hats with each one!!11!111
  18. #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Wow..I heard they were giving free coolers and nascar hats with each one!!11!111
    Dutch, your an angry man...let go
    at&t iPhone3G
  19. #59  
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    Dutch, your an angry man...let go
    Not angry...just watched too much aprentice. At least my wife doesn't nag me when I'm on treocentral



    (too much)

    that's cool how that chic in your avatar can walk on all sixes
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Not angry...just watched too much aprentice. At least my wife doesn't nag me when I'm on treocentral



    (too much)

    that's cool how that chic in your avatar can walk on all sixes
    LMAO...LOL
    at&t iPhone3G
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions