Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTex
    quasi-sane

I gotta learn to type
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Sent: Tue 5/9/2006 11:04 AM
    To:
    Subject: RE: Sprint Feedback-Thank you

The word is that the 650 is at end of life and that we should be seeing the 700 towards the end of May here in the retail stores. It may be available sooner through the business channels and sprint web-site. You’re not the only one that is impatiently waiting for that device…may other customers and our technician want that phone as soon as we get it as well.

I’ll hang on to your e-mail address and shoot you a quick not as soon as we see one here.

Thanks again….

Regards,

xxxx xxxxx

Sprint

-----Original Message-----
    Sent: Tuesday, May 09, 2006 10:45 AM
    To: Xxxxx Xxxxx

Xxxx,

You're quite welcome. I'll be back as soon as the 700P surfaces. Would you be able to set one aside for me when they do? Short of cutting a class (is it still called cutting if you're the teacher?), I'd drop pretty much anything to pick it up.

Thanks,

Xxxx Xxxxx
    (Address)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Mon 5/8/2006 6:34 PM
    To:
    Subject: Sprint Feedback-Thank you

Dear Xxxx,

Thank you so much for the kind words in regards to your experiences here in my Sprint store and directly in regards to my staff and I. We really appreciate that you took the time to write such a wonderful letter, and are especially grateful that you are a satisfied Sprint customer. Our job satisfaction is not derived in our paycheck, but in knowing that you have been well served by us as individuals and as a store & company. Thanks again for the glowing recommendations about our store, Xxxx and I, and most of all we appreciate your patronage of Sprint. We look forward to serving you during any future visits.

Sincerely…. Best Regards,
    Xxxxx Xxxxxx
    Sales Manager
    Sprint PCS/SCS Division
    xxx.xxx.xxxx

An email exchange recently forwarded to me by a TC Forum member. The phone number of the Sprint Sales Manager was valid. I would say an announcement is very close.

Cheers, Perry.
    Last edited by gtwo; 05/09/2006 at 01:12 PM.
    Yeah, baby!
    Perry,
    How about sharing the Sprint Rep's (email address)@sprint.com with those of us planning to jump on the "SERO" express train for the purchase of our 700P's?

Thanks,
    Barry
    FYI

posting 3rd party email addresses without that person's consent is against forum rules.
    Went by the other sprint store i mentioned earlier... The manager that has a 700p was not there but everyone there is saying he has it.

...If it's a 700w on the Vzn network I'm gonna punch them right in the face. :-P lol
    Dammit, I spent like $5 in gas in my truck to get down there too ha!
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry
    Perry,
    How about sharing the Sprint Rep's (email address)@sprint.com with those of us planning to jump on the "SERO" express train for the purchase of our 700P's?

Thanks,
    Barry
    Hi TTB !!

If you have not opened the SERO account yet -- when you call to do that -- they can order the 700P for you at the same time -- from what has been written here earlier -- that will be Friday the 26th -- unless official news makes it sooner. . . . .

As Dutch said -- the Sprint Manager we quoted has no idea his email is now public. . . . .

Cheers, Perry.
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    FYI

posting 3rd party email addresses without that person's consent is against forum rules.
    dutchtrumpet@bandgeeks.com
    shouldn't you be doing your homework
    Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    shouldn't you be doing your homework
    doh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Sent: Tue 5/9/2006 11:04 AM
    To:

The word is that the 650 is at end of life and that we should be seeing the 700 towards the end of May here in the retail stores. It may be available sooner through the business channels and sprint web-site. You’re not the only one that is impatiently waiting for that device…may other customers and our technician want that phone as soon as we get it as well.

He only acknowledged a 700, didn't say P or W.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

The verbal conversation with the manager was about thhe 700P.

Cheers, Perry.
    I apologize for losing the faith, ever so briefly.
    I believe.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    I apologize for losing the faith, ever so briefly.
    I believe.
    Believe in what?

Okay I dont feel like reading all the above... (sorry dont feel like readin' all that. lazy.)
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Email from a Sprint store manager stating the 700 is coming out around the end of May

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    950 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Believe in what?

Okay I dont feel like reading all the above... (sorry dont feel like readin' all that. lazy.)
    The subtle nuances are completely lost on these common folk, eh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Some may be too lazy for subtle nuances.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Or just working doubles and tired as hell.

-Jack Handy, SNL-

Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Haggar
    Don't make fun of the special people.