Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I'm sure this has been covered before, but since some of the threads in the archives looked old, I thought I would ask again.

What are the options for getting automatically updated stock quotes and charts?

I know of:
    -Stock Manager (TinyStocks.com)
    -Stock Analyser (PalmGear.com)
    -Stock Broker Pro (PalmGear.com)
    -Charts 6.1.6 (PalmGear.com)
    -StockPack 1.2 (PalmGear.com)
    -WMS - Stock Management System (PalmGear.com)

Free would be better, but I'm willing to pay for good software. Any feedback on the quality of the above programs would also be appreciated.
    Last edited by Orson; 04/05/2006 at 07:49 PM.
    If you have an account with Fidelity Investments your can get free real time quotes, charts, news, etc.

You can also get alerts sent as frequent as every 30 mins with a list of stocks.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    If you have an account with Fidelity Investments your can get free real time quotes, charts, news, etc.

You can also get alerts sent as frequent as every 30 mins with a list of stocks.
    Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I have used 4 stocks. It is very lean and only downloads quotes. You can't do any portfolio calculations, but would I really want to from a PDA? In addition, if you own 2day, there is a very nice plugin which almost looks like a screen crawl from CNBC. My one complaint with it is that you can't selectively download quotes. You can download a single quote or your entire portfolio with one push, but you can't package quotes into accounts, etc. The developer hasn't updated this in several months. Also price is right (about $5 as I recall).