Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. tcd2004's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #1  
    Right now i have a helix holster for my 650 which i love but i really like the look of the leather form fit cases. I was wondering which one you all think is the best, i was looking at mostly the krussell, sena, and body glove (even though it isnt leather). Are any of these the best or is there some others i should look at? Thanks a lot

    Ty
  2. #2  
    I use the krussel classic with screen cover. The screen cover is not for everyone though, but I like my Treo completely covered and protected at all times...
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3. #3  
    I recently purchased the Krusell Dynamic Cabriolet case from the TreoCentral store and am very happy with it.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
  4. #4  
    ok i serched for a answer to my problem and cant find an answer , my battery life for my treo is to short, i mean really short... can anyone direct me to the right thread please
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I recently purchased the Krusell Dynamic Cabriolet case from the TreoCentral store and am very happy with it.
    How secure is the Treo in the case? Without a top strap I'm hesitant to buy it since it could possibly slid out of the case.
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by kingdavid73
    ok i serched for a answer to my problem and cant find an answer , my battery life for my treo is to short, i mean really short... can anyone direct me to the right thread please
    Try Search / Advanced Search / Titles Only and put "battery" in the box:

    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=111194
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=109080
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=109813
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=109489
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108677
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=108129
  7. tcd2004's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I recently purchased the Krusell Dynamic Cabriolet case from the TreoCentral store and am very happy with it.
    the krussell looks really nice, i was just concerned with the screen cover making the screen sensitivity horid and making it difficult to type. is this the case?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcd2004
    the krussell looks really nice, i was just concerned with the screen cover making the screen sensitivity horid and making it difficult to type. is this the case?
    The Cabriolet case doesn't have a screen cover nor a cover for the keyboard. Sabesh.
  9. #9  
    I have the Krusell Classic with screen cutout. I have tried 10 cases. this is the best.
  10. tcd2004's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
       #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    I have the Krusell Classic with screen cutout. I have tried 10 cases. this is the best.
    So you cut the screen out yourself then? Can you tell it was cut out?
  11. #11  
    I think the Vaja T65 and T66 are the best (and most expensive)
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by tcd2004
    So you cut the screen out yourself then? Can you tell it was cut out?
    You can order it with the screen cut out!

Posting Permissions