1.    #1  
    How do I sync different groups in Outlook 2003?

For Example, on the top left corner you can create new folders in tasks, and contacts. Once created, how are those contacts or tasks synced???
    Can't do it with the Palm conduit software. You'll have to use either Pocket Mirror Pro XT from Chapura or Intellisync. The Palm software syncs to the native orginal folders only.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    will this software allow you to sync wireless?
    Quote Originally Posted by bokaplan
    will this software allow you to sync wireless?

Short version is yes but wireless sync via the radio is controlled by versamail and versamail will not allow you to sync subfolders, to my knowledge.

Now if you are talking sync via Bluetooth yes or via a Wifi sled yes but the second you start syncing wirelessly via versamail - the conduits are controlled by your Exchange Server and not your PC.
    Moose Man
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  5.    #5  
    I am talking about the folders in contacts, tasks, calendar...not versamail since I use Chatter. what I am talking about is when you create a new folder in contacts for example and you now you 2 separate contact groups, not subcategories. Then be able to sync wireless.
    Quote Originally Posted by bokaplan
    I am talking about the folders in contacts, tasks, calendar...not versamail since I use Chatter. what I am talking about is when you create a new folder in contacts for example and you now you 2 separate contact groups, not subcategories. Then be able to sync wireless.
    What Pocket Mirror Pro will allow for is to take your folders and sync them as you configure. These folders will have to be categories on the handheld - that's the only way to keep the straight.

And again, I'm not certain what you mean by wireless sync: Wifi Hot sync yes, IR hot sync yes, BT hot sync yes all three will hot sync in this manner via Hot Sync.

I know of no way to sync via the radio of the phone so I can't attest to that.
    Moose Man