1.    #1  
    Hi everyone!

I am experiencing a very intriguing problem. I have been using Versa mail for a while, and just started using ChatterEmail last week. Monday morning, I stopped receiving emails through Chatter. I get the notification of the # of emails on the server, but nothing comes through. I talked to Marc, and his response was that my mail server (POP3) sent the headers, but no data. As such, there was a timeout in the connection. Same happened with an IMAP connection.

I experience something similar with Versamail, and it times out after it notifies me of the total number of new emails on the server. When it comes to downloading the messages, it times out.

I talked to my hosting support, and everything is ok on their end. The servers are up and running, no outages, nothing! I used my desktop client, and everything comes through alright. Used the webmail access to the email, everything still running.

I can send email (SMTP), but it seems that incoming isn't working (POP/IMAP)

So..... I have no clue what is going on. Has anybody experienced similar problems?

This is getting annoying, not knowing what the deal is.

I am using a T650 unlocked, Tmo service, Unlimited internet. Nothing too fancy installed, just Profile care and a couple of other apps.

Thank you all for your help, I appreciate it!
    May the G4ce be with you
  2.    #2  
    I just realized that web surfing doesn't appear to work either. Blazer times out also. tried google.com, and palm.com... nothing

I forgot this info:

FW: 1.51
    SW: 1.17-CNG
    Hardware: A

May the G4ce be with you