Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Where do you keep your BT headset when you're not using it? In your shirt pocket? Do you have a holster for the headset? Or do you just leave it hanging on/around your ear?

Just wonderin'
    One in my purse, one in the truck.
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    One each in center console of my truck and wifes car
    "If It Weren't For The United States Military"
    "There Would Be NO United States of America"
    at home in a desk drawer cause it does not work!

OK, sorry for the rant - gotta get another one. Typically, in my shirt pocket - or even my pants pocket. I see some folks carrying it on a lanyard around their neck. That seems to almost defeat the purpose, IMO.
    :-) Mine has a mount that I have on the dashboard in the truck....
    when i get in to drive i can just push a button, answer, then pull it out of the mount...by the time i get it to me ear the call has transferred to the headset
    Center console of my car. I only use it while driving.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Mostly on the ear when I am not at work. I am always on the phone on weekends and nights. I have no landline.

Otherwise, pants pocket near the phone or near the cradle on the desk.
  8. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Same place I keep my TomTom BT GPS reciever, the map pocket. I also have a Moto hands free speaker on the the boat.
    Plantronics makes a holster for the Voyager 510 and that's where I keep my Voyager 510 when I'm not using it.
    Either in its holster thats made for a vent in the car or, mine has a thin ear piece thats thin enough to wrap around a shirt button on my dress shirt.

My tie hides it well enough.

Its a Sony DRBT-101
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    I keep it in my briefcase or in my pants pocket until I need it.
    Milante makes a nice pouch that fits a lot of the smaller headsets.
    Also, the Plantronics Discover 640 is equipped with its own special docking/charging cradle that doubles as a holster.

http://www.pbase.com/mdstreetracing/image/58241560.jpg
    http://www.plantronics.com/images/ca...scovery640.gif
    It hardly leaves the car. The location ranges from a cup holder, to the glasses compartment above the rear view mirror to tooked on the Treo antenna via the ear loop.
  14.    #14  
    Thanks guys. I'm just curious how y'all keep the headsets when not in use. I see some poeple just wearing their headsets on their ears, like a high-tech earring or something :-)

If you put it in your pocket, does it collect lint?
    round my neck, HBH-660
    Visor Deluxe (Ice), Platinum (Black), Prism w/ Visor Fone, treo 270, treo 600, Unlocked GSM Pa1mOne branded treo 650, Palm branded Unlocked treo 680 (graphite), UBiQUiO 503g, & now HTC TyTNII TMO
    center console in my car. I could not bear to keep it on my ear at all time!!!!!
    - Jeeman
    Using the 'ear clip' part of my Logitech Mobile Pro I keep mine clipped on the sun visor in my car.

Chickenhawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    I use the Jabra BT500 and its shape is perfect for looping around a button on my collared pullover shirts I generally wear. Or, if wearing a tshirt, it loops perfectly in the collar with only the ear piece sticking out.
    HBH-608. On a lanyard round my neck.
  20.    #20  
    That's a good idea to loop it around a button on a shirt. I think I'm going to follow your idea :-) BTW, could you give us a pic? Again, that is a good idea.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast