1.    #1  
    I bought an unlocked Cingular branded T650. It has Wrls Email, GetGood, and VersaMail. I want to delete all of these, but they don't show in the Delete window. Somebody out there must know how to get rid of these, as i need all the room I can get.

TIA
    Obear
    Quote Originally Posted by obear
    I bought an unlocked Cingular branded T650. It has Wrls Email, GetGood, and VersaMail. I want to delete all of these, but they don't show in the Delete window. Somebody out there must know how to get rid of these, as i need all the room I can get.

TIA
    Obear
    The only way is with a Custom Rom. Do a search on Custom Roms...
    extract the ROM and delete, or find a ROM thats already be hacked.

Or you can use Obfuscate and hide them.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by obear
    Thes eporgrams exist in ROM, a user unaccessible area. You Treo starts out telling you it has 23 MB of memory area to store programs. Aftery you delete these programs you will still have only 23 MB's left in the user accessible area.

Now if you want to make a custom ROM and delete those applications and then move certain applications into ROM space to replace them, then you will see a reduction as those apps disappear from the user accessible area to the ROM area. On the downside, every time those apps come out with an update or patch, you are going to need a new custom ROM.
    Nice avatar, Jack. For some reason it makes me want to play a record from the Winterland Arena in 1974...

-Jeff DLB

"Red and white, blue suede shoes. I'm Uncle Sam--how do you do?"
    Palm user since 1999-04-16: III > IIIx > Vx > Sony N610c > SJ33 > Treo 650 GSM > Centro CDMA
  6.    #6  
    Thanks to all/ I guess I am out of luck.
    You can always hide the icons with Obfuscate (a freeware app) if you don't feel like rebuilding your ROM.