Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    The phone app on my Treo 650 claims I have two new text messages waiting to be read, yet the messenger app doesn't show any messages at all, in any of the folders (Sent, Inbox, Draft, Etc).

Are there really two messages on my phone that I cannot see, or is the phone and messenger app out of sync? If they are out of sync, how could I clear the two phantom messages?
    Are you talking about the envelope in the upper right? If so, those are voice messages. Check your voice mail.

If that's not what you're referring to, check both SMS and MMS apps if you have both.
    Also, check versamail inbox, it will show up there with an envelope with a number next to it. I think that versamail comes with a few intro "emails" out of the box
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Sprint's Biz Conn e-mail app also shows up as an e-mail icon if you are using it...
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    It's the green envelope with what appears to be a polaroid and a music note on it, the same icon used for the SMS app.