1.    #1  
    Looks like an alternative to Softick Card Export....few bucks cheaper.

http://www.mobile-stream.com/cardreader.html
    Card reader is sooooooo much better than card export imo. I've been using it for some time and it seems faster to me and also supports backround funtionality that card export doesn't. Plus is works much nicer with my 4GB card than card export tooo! Finally, I also like usb modem from mobile stream too...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Not really. I tried card reader a few minutes and deleted it. Card reader is still unstable. For example, once the card reader is running, the SD card is locked, chatteremail won't access the emails in SD card. Even worse, if pocket tunes runs before card reader, treo 650 crash instantly.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by cellneuron
    Not really. I tried card reader a few minutes and deleted it. Card reader is still unstable. For example, once the card reader is running, the SD card is locked, chatteremail won't access the emails in SD card. Even worse, if pocket tunes runs before card reader, treo 650 crash instantly.

Ummm...yeah. Are you kidding me? You complaining cuz you an't sync chatter in the backround while you use your Treo card as a local hd? Do you realize even how astonishing a feat it is that the dev was even able to quasi enable such a backound feature on an ancient piece of turd OS that Frankengarnet is?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    The cardreader 1.0 is out today, fixed the pocket tunes crashing now. I will try it again.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    Card Reader 1.01 is out with Treo 700p support.
    Thanks for the update.