1.    #1  
    This is really strange and just started happening to me. From time to time, the keys on the left side of the keyboard will stop responding. Turning off the radio and turing it back on seems to fix it every time.

Anyone?
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    Well, I've lost e r and t, but the reset is not fixing it.
    (Full disclosure, I have opened my Treo and the connector no longer seats properly, which is probably my keyboard problem)
  3.    #3  
    OK - now I've lost a,s,d,f,g,h,j,k, but not l. Pretty much the whole middle line. This time reset hasn't fixed it. Anyone else having this problem? The keys all FEEL like they are working just fine - not change in tactile response. I remember people complaining about the P key, but mine works fine, so far.

Am I alone here?
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
  4.    #4  
    And now the're back. What is going on here?