1.    #1  
    I used to have Calendar Preferences options to choose Alarm Preset and Remind Me.

I somehow managed to wipe them out and now all I have are Start Time, End Time and "New events use time zones".

Does anybody know how I can get them back?
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantBluetooth
    I used to have Calendar Preferences options to choose Alarm Preset and Remind Me.

I somehow managed to wipe them out and now all I have are Start Time, End Time and "New events use time zones".

Same question. I somehow turned mine on by accident, but it is not listed under Calendar Preferences, so I can't turn it off. Help.
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantBluetooth

I just figured it out. Menu, Sounds, Calendar app, go to Default Alarm, select None.
    Hey Folks,

Go to Phone > Options:Sound Preferences > Application:Calendar > Tones and you'll see the Alarm Preset selection at the bottom of the screen.

Good Luck!
    I new I should have finished typing instead of letting business interupt me!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by dcs11
    Hey Folks,

Go to Phone > Options:Sound Preferences > Application:Calendar > Tones and you'll see the Alarm Preset selection at the bottom of the screen.

Good Luck!
    Not on the 700.
    Thank you Jaharr, it does work on Treo, I managed to disable alarm in new event the way you suggested.

As a side note illustrating occasional unprofessional technical support at Palm:
    I called them with the alarm question before going to this Forum. After 10-munite wait during which the guy put me on hold to consult with "level 2 experts" he came back and said this is a glitch in Treo700p, and they plan to fix it in the future. But for now I have to manually disarm alarm in every new event. It's a shame, the guys were not familar with their own software.
    Quote Originally Posted by komich
    Thank you Jaharr, it does work on Treo, I managed to disable alarm in new event the way you suggested.

As a side note illustrating occasional unprofessional technical support at Palm:
    I called them with the alarm question before going to this Forum. After 10-munite wait during which the guy put me on hold to consult with "level 2 experts" he came back and said this is a glitch in Treo700p, and they plan to fix it in the future. But for now I have to manually disarm alarm in every new event. It's a shame, the guys were not familar with their own software.
    That's just sad. Which is why I always turn to this forum before Palm. Glad I could help, komich.
    Thanks much for the help; I'd been very frustrated by this default setting and was at a loss about where to find the fix. Treo Central to the rescue again.
    Last edited by aecreek; 06/16/2006 at 03:47 PM.