Jack,
    I don't know why you take the time to post these updates and links, but I am glad you do and wanted to personally thank you for your time and effort! This one takes care of the disappearing Palm PDF on reset problem many of us have had.

Your "updated" posts have helped me find a lot a good programs and to update some I was having issues with. As a busy MD, I don't have much time available to always check for updates and I appreciate your efforts.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    get trackerdog which will track updates for you.
    Treoing & Loving it
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    Jack,
    I don't know why you take the time to post these updates and links, but I am glad you do and wanted to personally thank you for your time and effort! This one takes care of the disappearing Palm PDF on reset problem many of us have had.

Your "updated" posts have helped me find a lot a good programs and to update some I was having issues with. As a busy MD, I don't have much time available to always check for updates and I appreciate your efforts.
    If I see it, it doesn't take that much time to let everyone else know about it.

And yes, like the poster above, I'd recommnd TrackerDog.....won't help yu with apps you don't have but it does with the ones ya do.
    Jack,

Thanks so much this this link!! This program works great for me! Now I can open PDF files directly through my Treo...that's so fantastic! Everyone should start using this program!! Is it really free too??

Casey
    free as beer (it costs you nothing) and free as freedom (you can grab the source and do your own thing)
    humm - where do you live - I pay for almost all of my beer.
  7.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex
    humm - where do you live - I pay for almost all of my beer.
    We all go to MetaView's house for free beer and Treo talk every Friday at 5:30 pm... gotta go ...leaving now
    good one - and also thanks above to the trackerdog recommend - I just downloaded it. Enjoy that beer (I am right now)!
    bubbatex: You can donate for PalmPDF. Your donation is then also transfered in beer for me. So, basically it is free as (the) beer (for me) ;-)

Enjoy,
    Henk