Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok , just got my 650 , what are some " must haves " for my treo 650 ? email programs ? holsters ? etc.

thankx for all your help .
    " Life Sucks "
    Thats a great question!!!
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Whats that blinking snowflake at the top of my Treo screen? Also they say some Treos are dual band, but mind didnt come with even one strap Where are you guys connecting the two bans

ok , just got my 650 , what are some " must haves " for my treo 650 ? email programs ? holsters ? etc.

thankx for all your help .
    Read Here
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    wow...you must be a genius. I can't believe none of us idiots thought of this in a year and a half. Is this th same dude giving out a holla to all the ladies?

While we're at it I was taking by temperature with the remote anal probe that comes with the 659 and I left it in all day and can't find the readout on the screen. what if I have a fever???? f'ing palm1!1!!!
    Search the entire forum, the answers are all over. Be prepared for a lot of reading!

Here's 2 "must-have" apps threads I'm subscribed to:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=106786

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showthread.php?t=110559
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    wow...you must be a genius. I can't believe none of us idiots thought of this in a year and a half. Is this th same dude giving out a holla to all the ladies?

While we're at it I was taking by temperature with the remote anal probe that comes with the 659 and I left it in all day and can't find the readout on the screen. what if I have a fever???? f'ing palm1!1!!!
    wow ! what a smart-@ss you are to a complete stranger ... it was just a question and yes , i am the " guy " giving a hello to the ladies ... it was as a joke but introduction . i can see the maturity level here is some-what in question so i hope to get banned soon . so the immature can enjoy being immature .
    " Life Sucks "
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Whats that blinking snowflake at the top of my Treo screen? Also they say some Treos are dual band, but mind didnt come with even one strap Where are you guys connecting the two bans

Read Here
    oh yeah , were u born knowing everything ? i mean , to mock someone who just got a phone and just signed up on a new forum ....hhhmmm sounds to me like you always knew everything ! oh yeah , and i really don't know any blinking snowflake anywhere so i hope u enjoy .
    " Life Sucks "
    observation of the day...

some people can take a joke...others cannot
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    observation of the day...

some people can take a joke...others cannot
    Nor can they ****in' SEARCH!!!

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    Quote Originally Posted by swordfish
    wow ! what a smart-@ss you are to a complete stranger ... it was just a question and yes , i am the " guy " giving a hello to the ladies ... it was as a joke but introduction . i can see the maturity level here is some-what in question so i hope to get banned soon . so the immature can enjoy being immature .
    Actually, to be fair to Dutch, LT's was the only post that wasn't sarcastic. You have to realize that people here are like you, doing this on their own time and just trying to get something out of it as well as give a little (sometimes a lot) back. But everyone here's seen this same question being asked by so many different people it isn't funny. The worst part is that a lot of those people don't even come back to see what others have written.

Anyway, there's a decent search utility here and a wealth of information about "best apps" and so on. Actually, just about anything you might want to know about your phone, someone's probably already written. So search away and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Insertion
    Don't yell. It hurts my eyes.
    Sticky No. 1

And of course, the Forum Guidelines

Before you post a question, please do a search to see if it's been answered before. We are a very active bunch and the odds are high that the question has been asked and answered before

13.    #13  
    no prob , so let me get this right . i mean , i don't wish to offend anyone . the point of this forum is to not post ... just search for others posts ? hhmm , that makes plenty of sense .... so from what i'm hearing is that most topics have already been posted so FREAKIN SEARCH ...correct ? then why give anyone new the ability to post .... i think that doesn't make any sense , but if thats the rules .... then maybe i'll just search and never post , maybe leave you nifty people to do the posting so i can search for it later ...yup , sounds good .
    " Life Sucks "
    Quote Originally Posted by hoovs
    Don't yell. It hurts my eyes.
    Sorry. Some people need a little spoon feeding...(ask DrDoom about this.) Then there are others that need a damn feeding tube.

no prob , so let me get this right . i mean , i don't wish to offend anyone . the point of this forum is to not post ... just search for others posts ?
    Yes, see if its posted before. The point of common courtesy, not just this forum, is to avoid asking people to post the same thing twice.
    Sorry. Some people need a little spoon feeding...(ask DrDoom about this.) Then there are others that need a damn feeding tube.
    Yeah, I'm still wondering if this isn't just a good chain pullin'.
  17.    #17  
    some people need to get out from behind a computer .... others need to get in front of one and pretend they have a life . =)

a.k.a. posts : 8,846 or 446 ? nice .
    " Life Sucks "
    some people need to get out from behind a computer .... others need to get in front of one and pretend they have a life . =)

a.k.a. posts : 8,846 or 446 ? nice .
    Wow. You seriously need a clue.

Are you THAT friggin lazy that searching for an answer, which btw is FASTER than waiting for a reply, is too much to ask of you? Instead you'd rather ***** and moan that folks here gave you a little ribbing because you couldn't be bothered to do a little reading before posting?

Why wait for the ban? Just go if you don't like the responses you get.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    FWIW, this thread is the reason why TC has a bad rap for n00bs. Y'all are crazy impatient with new people and I've seen scores of them come and go because they couldn't get a polite, straight answer to their questions. I know you've all seen the same questions a thousand times, but snarkiness just makes you look like a'holes. TC is definitely far, far more clique-y than 1SRC or Brighthand.
    Jeff Kirvin
    Author of Between Heaven and Hell, a different kind of SF novel.
    Get it at eReader http://www.ereader.com/product/detail/5493
    or Fictionwise http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/eBook29869.htm

For the sequel, check out eSerials at http://www.serialfiction.net

Listen to the Maximum Geek Podcast!
    http://www.solomedia.org/podcast/
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kirvin
    FWIW, this thread is the reason why TC has a bad rap for n00bs. Y'all are crazy impatient with new people and I've seen scores of them come and go because they couldn't get a polite, straight answer to their questions. I know you've all seen the same questions a thousand times, but snarkiness just makes you look like a'holes. TC is definitely far, far more clique-y than 1SRC or Brighthand.
    a bad rap with whom. I liked it fine when I was a noob...still am really.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast