1.    #1  
    My phone resets itself when someone tries to call me and it sends them right to voicemail or gives them a call failed message (on their cell phone).......

How can I fix this?

Could this be becuase I have a custom ROM installed?

Could it be b/c I uploaded my ROM with the beta ROM Tool?

Help please...............

Thanks
    I don't think it is the custom ROM or the RomTool. Almost everytime I have heard of this it has to do with ringtones. Try resetting up your ringtones. BTW do you have a 3rd party ringtone manger?
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

Hello treonu-b,

This is Kevin from Palm. Are you by chance playing Zap!2016 when an incoming call resets the phone? If so, you’ll want to update this game. Otherwise, jamesgangut’s suggestion regarding ringtone managers may apply. The Palm Knowledge Library article “Treo 650 crashes or resets on incoming call” regards both possible solutions. Hope that’s of help.

Sincerely

Kevin
    - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out what’s new at
    http://www.palm.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels
    Hello treonu-b,

This is Kevin from Palm. Are you by chance playing Zap!2016 when an incoming call resets the phone? If so, you’ll want to update this game. Otherwise, jamesgangut’s suggestion regarding ringtone managers may apply. The Palm Knowledge Library article “Treo 650 crashes or resets on incoming call” regards both possible solutions. Hope that’s of help.

Sincerely

Kevin
    Hi Kevin,

I have a similar problem, but not exactly the same. My 650 often resets immediately upon hanging up a call, whether that call was incoming or outgoing. I have had this problem through several firmware updates. I'm on Cingular service. Any thoughts on the possible source?
  5.    #5  
    thanks for ur help guys........i uninstalled ringo pro and so far so good.........but for some reason now my TreoAreaCodes doesnt show where the incoming call is from (like what state) it seemed to work when i didnt have a custom ROM but now it only shows what state I am calling and not what incoming calls are........

Could I have deleted something that this program uses when making my custom ROM?

thanks again guys........
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    Hi Kevin,

I have a similar problem, but not exactly the same. My 650 often resets immediately upon hanging up a call, whether that call was incoming or outgoing. I have had this problem through several firmware updates. I'm on Cingular service. Any thoughts on the possible source?
    Hello SAKozicki,

I haven't found any references to that particular issue in the Knowledge base, nor have I come across it in forums to my recollection. Have you tried dialing #*377 to see what the error log says? It might help identify an application that may be causing the issue.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out what’s new at
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Michaels
    Hello SAKozicki,

I haven't found any references to that particular issue in the Knowledge base, nor have I come across it in forums to my recollection. Have you tried dialing #*377 to see what the error log says? It might help identify an application that may be causing the issue.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    The last error message says that I was running TakePhone and says "MemoryMgr.c, Line:2679, Chunck overlocked." I have had this happen and the error message can happen in "phone" or just about any program I was running when the phone call came in. Thanks for replying.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    The last error message says that I was running TakePhone and says "MemoryMgr.c, Line:2679, Chunck overlocked." I have had this happen and the error message can happen in "phone" or just about any program I was running when the phone call came in. Thanks for replying.
    Typically, memory manager errors are third-party software related. You might arrive at a solution if you could pinpoint when the issue began and remove the software that was installed immediately preceding the issue. Or, perhaps an older application was installed if/when you upgraded from a previous device? Otherwise, hard resetting and reinstalling third-party apps, one by one until the issue can be replicated, might be the only way to isolate a culprit. Sorry, SAKozicki, wish I could be of more help.

Sincerely
    Kevin
    Kevin Michaels
    kevin.michaels@palm.com
    Check out what’s new at
    I had the same problem...ghost resets, resets after missing a call, resets upon hanging up (usually incoming calls only). My solution was to uninstall ringo. Now I have no more awesome ringtones, but my phone doesn't reset itself anymore! I'd like to use Ringo again, but I'm not willing to deal with resets.

Regards,
    Ben
    The Treo 650 can be extremely stable if you eliminate software conflicts. Unfortunately, one of the greatest things about the Treo is being able to customize it with the third-party apps that make it uniquely yours. Not all apps play nice with the Treo or with eachother. Personally, I don't install anything if it doesn't get the green light from PalmFocus Treo 650 Compatibility List. It's not perfect, but this list is compiled from the first-hand reports of users like us.
    Could be corrupt call log. Try deleting PhoneCallDB on the Treo and PhoneCallDB.pdb in the backup folder on the PC.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A