1.    #1  
    I have a Treo 650 with a Powerbook running OS 10.3.9. It's attached to an Exchange 2003 server where my company has a shared Contacts list that I get by opening a shared folder from another user (the Contacts keeper).

Additionally, I have a POP3 account set up as my primary Entourage account and I have a personal Contacts folder inside this account.

I am able to sync the Treo to the "Contacts" folder in my personal account, but I can't figure out how to get it to sync to the shared Contacts folder on the Exchange Server. I'm not able to use the wireless connection directly to Exchange, it has to be via USB or bluetooth.

Any ideas on how to overcome this? I'd like to set it up automatically but I have a feeling I may need to export from Exchange and import to my local Contacts folder.

Thanks for any help.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Can you clarify what you want to do? Your Treo will only sync with 1 address book, so you need to set the default address book in Entourage to whatever you want synced to the phone I believe.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the reply, Arsman. I guess I was under the impression that only the local address book could be the default in Entourage. Is it possible to set the shared Exchange Server-hosted address book to be the default in Entourage 2004?

I was thinking that I might have to use the export-import entourage scripts from this site: http://scriptbuilders.net/files/expo...rage1.3.9.html to move the Exchange data from the shared address book into the local Entourage address book.

If there's a way to just re-set Entourage so that it uses the Exchange address book as the default, that would be ideal.