Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Is there any way to have the Chatter message count show up instead of the Versamail info in the Palm calendar agenda view? I'm trying Chatter and I love it but miss this info. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    492 Global Posts
    All Chatter users would love for this too happen, but according to Marc Blank (Chatter's developer) this cannot be done due to a coding issue with Palm.
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$'$s$ $not$ $possible$ - $VersaMail$ $is$ $hard$ $coded$.

Marc
    I am using one of the roms with the versamail removed.

I am testing chatter right now, and it shows up there with an envelope and the number of unread emails. With Snapper, I would also get the little blue snapper symbol up there. With Chatter, no icon, but it does show up.
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    I am using one of the roms with the versamail removed.

I am testing chatter right now, and it shows up there with an envelope and the number of unread emails. With Snapper, I would also get the little blue snapper symbol up there. With Chatter, no icon, but it does show up.
    I also have a Custom Rom with VersaMail, Active Sync, and Real removed. I just sent three email messages one to both IMAP mailboxs and one to the OWA mailbox. As each email is received in the phone Application an Envelope Icon is displayed with number to the right that is incremented with each arrival of an email If you touch the envelope it will send you to Chatter mailbox of the last arrived email message.

I noticed the Phone Application Envelope Icon does not work if you are already in Chatter program when an email arrives else it works.
    where do I go to get these custom roms?
    Quote Originally Posted by specsys
    where do I go to get these custom roms?
    Try using the search function. I'm sure you'll find pointers to what you're looking for.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Thanks