1.    #1  
    Marc:

Currrently on week one of testing chatter in place of Snapper. Even without the imap functions, it is really working well.

The built in link for testing the free imap account doesn't work. For the past several days, get no server response or something like that.

One other thing. I email wav. files to myself, and on snapper, tap and hold the attachment, I was allowed to open it with sounds, and sounds would install it and convert it. With chatter, I get "no program to open" or something like that, and have had to open snapper, download the attachment, then use snapper to open the attachment to sounds. Am I doing something wrong? Also, I do a lot of my program upgrades/installs from work by emailing the programs to myself. With chatter, I have to tap and hold, then retap multiple times before I can get it to work, to bring up the menu to open the program. Also, unlike, snapper, there is no menu that allows me to save to card. Hold it, is that maybe because I am already saving new messages to card already??

thanks in advance,

dale
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  2.    #2  
    Reading more post down below, I see that Chatter automatically saves attachments to the card. COOL!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
  3.    #3  
    Bump. Marc, a couple of questions from my first post above.

thanks in advance
    Nanotechnology Nerd