Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    So I just got one of the non restractable USB Sync Cables ...

Works fine on PDAnet so the cable is good. What appears to be a marking for a sync button like the one on the Palm Cable won't press in to do the sync. Looks like ot may just marking not even a button!

Am I missing something .. do I need to manually sync from a control menu in the PC or 650?

Phil
    I have a retractable cable like that but it didn't come from Seidio. The image of the hotsync button is not actually a button so I have to manually initiate the sync on my Treo. It looks like the current Seidio models have an real sync button.
    Quote Originally Posted by phil94028
    So I just got one of the non restractable USB Sync Cables ...

Works fine on PDAnet so the cable is good. What appears to be a marking for a sync button like the one on the Palm Cable won't press in to do the sync. Looks like ot may just marking not even a button!

Am I missing something .. do I need to manually sync from a control menu in the PC or 650?

Phil
    Hi Phil,

We make two types of cables - those that have an integrated sync button and those that you manually have to start the hotsync process with. Sounds like you have the latter. We've always had both kinds.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Oh ok .. that would explain it .. now I guess I'll have to look at how to start it manually .. RTFM I guess.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phil94028
    Oh ok .. that would explain it .. now I guess I'll have to look at how to start it manually .. RTFM I guess.

Thanks
    Just connect to your computer, find the hotsync app on your Treo, hit it with the stylus, and you're on the way. Let me know if you need more help.

David
    davidsilver@seidio.com