1.    #1  
    Does anybody know how to increase the Blazer's 2MB d/l limit?
    For most questions, you can usually do a search and have an answer almost immediately, instead of waiting for someone to answer. Did a search for download limit and here is a thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...download+limit
    "Fast" Blazer will exceed the 2 MB limit. Not sure how high it will go, though.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  4.    #4  
    how do i get that "fast blazer"
    Fast Blazer works for some, but I still don't think it works for cdma, Sprint or Verizon. It does apparently work for gsm, but some people are still having some buggy problems.
  6.    #6  
    Well I Have A Gsm, But I Guess I Will Wait Till Everything Is In The Clear, Im Sure When Its Not Buggy Some One Will Post Something Up, Thanks Guys
    look for download.prc it allows you to download files greater than 2mb directly to your phone.
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by cdelauz02
    Does anybody know how to increase the Blazer's 2MB d/l limit?
    Sharkdownload does this
    Sharkdownload zip
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Franko515
    Sharkdownload does this
    Sharkdownload zip

WOW!!! I never knew this app existed? It's not eve listed as an app over at ludustech. Did I miss something?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  10.    #10  
    I d/l it, im sorry but to me its crap, maybe im doing something wrong, but i didnt like it one bit
    Can't find a readme for this. Anyone?
    http://www.ludustech.com/

Scroll down the page (around Nov 5). He doesn't have a separate page for this product.
    Wisdom sheds light on the knowledge you have accumulated

Palm Pre (Sprint)