1.    #1  
    I recently had to to a hard reset on my Sprint Treo 600 (first time in 2 1/2 years). I have Backup Buddy and everything came back fine and works except that I can no longer run the calendar app. My datebook data is still there and I can sync to the desktop but he calendar app won't run - it just pops back to the previous screen. Help!!!
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Sounds like your database became corrupted.. Try running dbscan.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem is that the application itself somehow became corrupted. The icon for the application shows up with a red tag at the upper left and when I try to run it it just pops back to the launcher. I ended up having to buy DateBk5 (which I like) to use the calendar. My Treo 600 was working hard at GPS navigation with Mapopolis and many maps when it went blank. I soft reset it and it got stuck on the Palm screen and wouldn't turn off. I couldn't get it to hard reset so I had to wait for it the battery to run out and then restore. Everything works perfectly except the calender app.
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^