1.    #1  
    Hey guys. I woke up this morning and for some strange odd reason every button on my Treo 650 stopped working. Even the 5-way and everything. I have BackupBuddy on it, so I was curious how I could access the program menus...without hitting the home button.

Thanks!
    I'd just do a quick reset. That should do the trick. If you don't want to do that then you could pop the card out and put it back in.
    Well Dorothy....

Hahaha -- I could not resist.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Well Dorothy....

Hahaha -- I could not resist.
    Why am I not surprised that the first thing you thought of was ruby slippers?
  5.    #5  
    Haha. Thanks for that guys, I just decided to pop in the card and that took me there. thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by adster
    Hey guys. I woke up this morning and for some strange odd reason every button on my Treo 650 stopped working. Even the 5-way and everything. I have BackupBuddy on it, so I was curious how I could access the program menus...without hitting the home button.

Thanks!
    Well...

You could try clicking your heels 3 times and wish you were in Kansas....

You could go find your car and drive home, or you could hire a taxi to take you home, or.......

Chuck