1.    #1  
    Has anyone successfully tethered their T650 with a MacBook Pro. I tried following the instructions from this thread:
    http://discuss.treocentral.com/archi...p/t-54704.html

But they don't seem to work. When I run WModem, the treo never appears in the network settings. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I was using PDANet with my PC. I've converted to Mac, and this is on of the last items I need to get working.

TIA
    I have heard of problems syncing with the new MacBookPro. Until there is an app made for the new Macs with the Intel chip, I wonder if sync will work at all well. I'm sure that Palm will have an Universal app soon. By the way, you will love the Mac.
    Quote Originally Posted by revhoban
    Until there is an app made for the new Macs with the Intel chip, I wonder if sync will work at all well.
    For syncing there is and it works just fine:

http://www.markspace.com/missingsync_palmos.php

pdagolfer, I've not tried using the Treo as a modem for an intel Mac (the only intel machine we have is an iMac and it lives a couple feet from the Airport base station) but I'd be really interested to know if you solve the problem.
    What's WModem?

I'm using an unbranded GSM Treo 650 with a MacBook Pro via bluetooth as a modem. Works fine, just the same as with the previous PowerBooks. Nothing extra needed.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Okay I checked, WModem is an ancient unsupported program. Don't bother buying it you don't need it. Just pair them with bluetooth with dial-up networking in the Treo bluetooth app off. I will tell you there are no services on the phone. Then turn dial-up networking on the Treo on. Click on the Treo in the devices section of the bluetooth system preferences on the MacBook, and click the configure button on the right. The MacBook will identify the Treo as supporting dial-up networking and set it up for you.
    How do you use the Treo as a FAX modem.. how does this work????
    Sorry have not tried it as a fax modem, it's been years since I needed a fax.