1.    #1  
    I was going from FatFs to Fat32 using the new rom tool and forgot to backup my rom I got from my 650. Now my Treo keeps restarting.

Please Help,
    Tony
    did you remove fatfs? if not do that and get your treo back into bootloader and try again
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

3.    #3  
    1) I used the RomTool to download "ace-palmos"
    2) I replaced FatFs with Fat32.patched using WinRar (Default)
    3) Uploaded "ace-palmos" to my 650 using the same RomTool
    Doing it that way probably caused your md5 to be wrong.

What you need to do is use the RomTool and convert your ace-palmos to a directory. Then make sure fat32.prc is there. Then upload via directory to the Treo.
    PalmIII > PalmIIIx > PalmIIIxe > TRGPro > Handera 330 > Zire71 > Treo600 > Treo650 > Treo680 > Treo750 > Centro > TreoPro > iPhone 32GB 3GS

5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesgangut
    Doing it that way probably caused your md5 to be wrong.

What you need to do is use the RomTool and convert your ace-palmos to a directory. Then make sure fat32.prc is there. Then upload via directory to the Treo.
    Ok, I...

1) opened RomTool and converted my ace-palmos.zip to a directory. My Fat32.PRC was there.

2) I went to upload tab, clicked upload to a directory and then picked the directory where I told the converter to dump the files to.

3) Keeps looping

Ideas?
    Last edited by blustrk; 04/01/2006 at 11:16 PM.
    You need to upload the folder you created. Download would get the files from the treo. Upload sends the files from your desktop.

Upload the folder on your PC to your Treo.

i had the same problem trying to manually edit the zip file....dont do that. use folder mode, it is easier, quicker, and works...
    also i keep noticing EVERYONE saying replace fatfs with fat32, this is not exactly true. i had to think about this when i was doing it...what everyone means is remove fatfs and add fat32.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    also i keep noticing EVERYONE saying replace fatfs with fat32, this is not exactly true. i had to think about this when i was doing it...what everyone means is remove fatfs and add fat32.
    I wonder what would happen if you have both on the Treo? I'm guessing it's these reset loops. Has anyone intentionally tried to see what happens?
    if you have both it will do a reset loop. i've done this before. cencerning the first post, the only way to get out of the reset loop is by restoring through the boot loader.
    ok, I have done this and now the treo does not recognize any cards.
    what did I miss?
    vzwT650
    Quote Originally Posted by Mux11
    ok, I have done this and now the treo does not recognize any cards.
    what did I miss?
    vzwT650
    You need to format your cards to FAT32, so your Treo can recognize the cards. Easily done with Softick's Card Export or a SD card reader. Format the card in Windows, FAT32 is the default. If not, just choose FAT32 as the format.

Oh, and be sure to copy any files/apps from your cards to your computer BEFORE you format them