1.    #1  
    Everything else in Outlook sync great, but calender never does.
    1) check the obvious - hotsync-> custom-> Calendar conduit "synchronize the files"

2) uh-oh.. check the hotsync log and see if you have the dreaded "OLERR" problem listed under "Outlook Calendar." This is usually due to the DataMangler/DataManager issue that has never been tracked down to a universally workable solution. Though there are many, many things that have worked for different people.

if 2): Backup your device(!!!) and then try searching the forums and/or web under "palm" and/or "treo" and/or "olerr" and/or "datamangler" and/or "datamanager." You'll find ideas, hopefully one of them will fix it for you.

Good luck!
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
  3.    #3  
    THIS IS PART OF THE HotSync LOG

Outlook Calendar
    OLERR:11-000A
    OLERR:0D-000E
    OLERR:0D-0004
    OLERR:0D-0001
    - Recovery Sync
    Outlook Calendar synchronization failed

OLERR:15-0002
    OLERR:06-0001
    Outlook Contacts
    - Fast Sync
    I spent 5 hours fixing this problen this morning. I'm using Beyond Contacts, but from what I can tell, calendar synch failure is not unique to BC. What I ended up doing was uninstalling all of the Palm software and BC from my PC...rebooting...reinstalling the Palm software...purchasing and installing Chapura's Pocket Mirror XT for T650...synch with handheld overwriting PC...install BC...synch.

Bottom line is the Palm conduits are unstable (nice way of saying they suck). Chapura is a lifesaver...well worth the $29 in aggravation cost.
  5.    #5  
    thanks for your input
    Quote Originally Posted by rrose selavy
    Everything else in Outlook sync great, but calender never does.

I'm currently having the same problem. I can force the calendar sync and it works fine for that instance. However, next time I sync, unless I went back into custom setup, it again ignores the calendar sync.

Oh yeah, I bought Pocket Mirror XT which doesn't fix the problem.
    Gimme the P-Funk!
    Jazzi-

Don't know if you tried this or not, but doing a complete uninstall/reinstall of the Palm software and a hard reset of the treo gets rid of any corrupted conduits before you install PM. It's a PITA and you will lose data (unless you have BackUp Buddy or similar) but it seemed to fix the problem for me. If that doesn't work, here are other options:

http://www.fixya.com/problems-soluti...-Handheld.aspx
    I found a work around in a previous post. I get this error only if Outlook is not open on my PC when I begin the sync. If Outlook is open, the sync completes without errors.
    Quote Originally Posted by sdouglaslt
    Jazzi-

Don't know if you tried this or not, but doing a complete uninstall/reinstall of the Palm software and a hard reset of the treo gets rid of any corrupted conduits before you install PM. It's a PITA and you will lose data (unless you have BackUp Buddy or similar) but it seemed to fix the problem for me. If that doesn't work, here are other options:

http://www.fixya.com/problems-soluti...-Handheld.aspx

Thanks for the tips. I was afraid it would come to uninstalling and starting over.
    Gimme the P-Funk!