1.    #1  
    I just updated my Treo to support FAT32. Loading files is noticably faster. On the FAT32 thread a user posted that he could not get Good to work with the FAT32 driver. It seems to be working fine for me. I was able to recover my backup file from the 2G SD card.

I do see that the Backup Location is a garbled bunch of characters instead of the SD card volume label.

I am running Good v4.5.0.65

Are there any other brave Good users that are using FAT32? What are you seeing for results?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I did the update a while back. But Good has rather limited support of the memory card, so it does not really affect it. The only features that access the card are the ability to save attachments to there, and the ability to backup the software to the card.
    Am I missing anything?
    But everything did run smoothly.
    i did exactly the same but could not get good to backup to my 2gb card. i had to put it back as FAT16. Interesting that you made it work. I may try it again.
  4.    #4  
    I just tried the Backup feature in Good. It failed "error accessing storage card"

As a work around, can I restore Good if needed via BackupBuddy or another Treo backup program?
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    Global Posts
    641 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder
    As a work around, can I restore Good if needed via BackupBuddy or another Treo backup program?
    I don't think this would work... it's a security thing, so others can't restore your data.

I'm not sure this is that big a deal though. I'm sure not going to let it keep me from going to FAT32 as soon as I get a 4Gb card. I figure if I need to restore... I'll just reinstall/reprovision. It's not like I'll lose data: it's all sitting on the exchange server, it just needs to be pulled down to the Treo again.
    Less than 400 posts to get my own little treo icon!
    reinstall/provisioning involvs contacting an administrator. Its also a real bore if you want to make changes to the ROM.

My issue wasnt getting GOOD to work, but to enable the backup - very inmportant if you are on the road and the Treo super crashes.