1.    #1  
    i brought pdanet today and for some reason i cannot get it to work i donot know iif i should put it on virtual or standard or and do i put in my cellphone do you put in my area first.
    I do not understand your question. Pdanet is installed on your PC first and then it will set up the handheld portion to install during the next sync. What cellphone and service provider do you have?
  3.    #3  
    i am with verizon and it install on my computer and my treo but but when i do and hit connect said cannot connect it has error that said something about data. my number is my cellphone number
    Sorry, I'm not familiar verizon. Do you have a plan that permits data access? I believe some plans are phone only. Try to provide the exact error message you are receiving. Hopefully someone with verizon service will respond.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Things to check:
    Do you have a data plan with Verizon?
    Is your hotsync cable plugged in tight (mine gets loose sometimes)?
    Last does it say "Dropping Active Connection" before the error popup?---If so, try to connect again---Mine sometimes takes 3 to 5 attempts before it works.
    All will believe in Him! The question is when!
  6.    #6  
    Thank you for all the people who help it work May God Bless you all
    Did you get it to finally work Fostermom? I just met a guy the other day who was having a problem pairing up his BT with his Treo on Verizon too.

P.S. I used to be a Fostermom too.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    LOL...My wife and I still are foster parents.
    Currently 2 foster children, 5 adopted, and 2 biological.
    All will believe in Him! The question is when!