Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    So even if i change the color theme, certain areas are still coming up the manufacturer blue, (ie. the quick launch page, the front page bar with the time and date). Is this just me? Is there a way to make the entire phone consistent with the color theme?
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    I grabbed a free program called Colorize. It puts a color theme everywhere except the phone screen.
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lauriefoss
    I grabbed a free program called Colorize. It puts a color theme everywhere except the phone screen.
    ooo. got a link? anyone else try this? thanks!
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Here is the link to Colorize.. enjoy .. works great on my 700p!!
    http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=46384
    or try a program called Khroma - found it easier to use plus it came with plenty of color schemes already in its library. Don't quite remember where I downloaded it from - but search on www.mytreo.net -> Downloads and I think it is there
    Satish Joshi
    palm revolt with vista skin.. very cool
  7. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Is palm revolt still the best choice?
    Problem with Colorize, although not so much inherent in the program itself, is that if something changes the scheme (Such as Profiles) it gets reset. Colorize can't save the color settings into the Palm database.

It is nice, however.. I tweaked the Clouds scheme to make the blues slightly different hues myself.