1.    #1  
    I recently moved from a Verizon Treo 650 to a Cingular Treo 650. I had no problems with Chatter on the Verizon one. I have a minor annoying issue on the Cingular device. If I am in Chatter I get the "incorrect registration code" message upon being sent an email. After clicking on OK the email is delivered. The kicker is that if I am in the Treo's main menu page, I get notification of a message and upon entering Chatter, the message is delivered without the error message.

Any ideas why, and what would fix this?

I am using the same registration code I used on the Verizon Treo (previously with no problems whatsoever).
    Last edited by Denny Crane; 03/30/2006 at 09:35 PM.
    Lock and Load!
    Are you sure your hotsync user name is the same? Could you send me an email with your EXACT (case-sensitive) hotsync user name on the new Treo and also the code you're using?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    It is the hot sync user name that is the difference.

I think I changed it when I installed the Cingular Treo Software. I can correct that tomorrow when I get to work. I will send you the email to confirm though.
    Lock and Load!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Are you sure your hotsync user name is the same? Could you send me an email with your EXACT (case-sensitive) hotsync user name on the new Treo and also the code you're using?

Marc
    Lock and Load!