Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Please help me decide.
    MegaHolidays, for me....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I would also go with "Megaholidays." I use it with a Treo 650 and it's recently been updated to work well with that device. In addition to that, it's easy to use and seems to be updated more frequently than "Holidates." Having said that, I doubt that you can go wrong with either one, just try them out first.
    HolidayUSA for me. It's free. Is Megaholidays free?
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    HolidayUSA for me. It's free. Is Megaholidays free?
    Tks
    MegaHolidays is not free. I dld it for trial and it only gives you 2005. That's a bummer.
    Mega is not free, but it does go beyond 2005.....
    "A man who drinks only water, has something to hide to his fellow man."

My beer blogs:

Rev. Rhino on Flickr

Rev. Rhino on Twitter
    I use holidates and love it. Did not know about megaholidays. When you add holidays into the datebook using megaholidays, can you tell it to add them all to a category?
    took a quick look at megaholidays. Looks like it has more information on each holiday, but it does not contain all holidays that I might be interested in, for example, boyscouts day, holidates looks much more complete, at least for the US, and I found some errors, Jewish Holidays should be listed by first night, not first day and I did not see a way to install holidays all into their own category. I do this so that all imported holidays have their own icon and helps me to see imported holidays separate from my own info.

Holidays included in holidates not in megaholidays include spring equinox, april fools, daylights savings, income tax day etc and when you check no religions you still get some of the major ones for each religon, kwannza etc
    Last edited by professordave; 04/01/2006 at 10:50 AM.
    Global Posts
    255 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino
    Mega is not free, but it does go beyond 2005.....
    I was referring to the TRIAL version. It DOES NOT give you anything past 2005.