1.    #1  
    http://web.palm.com/promos/4free_accessories.jhtml?creativeID=HmPg_BB|treo650_free_accessories

This thread gonna get three types of answers:

1. Gee, nice deal, I am on my way
    2. That deal sux.
    3. Ok what significance shall we read into this

Now, for a limited time, when you buy any Treo™ 650 smartphone with new service activation from Palm.com, you'll receive:

* FREE Treo Leather Latch Case ($39.99)
    * FREE Palm® cradle kit($59.99)
    * FREE Palm Vehicle Power Charger ($29.99)
    * FREE Anti-glare screen protectors ($14.99)

That's over $144 worth of our top accessories at no extra charge. But you'll want to act fast—this offer is only available through April 24, 2006 and only at Palm.com.

Want to keep your existing mobile service plan? No problem! You'll receive a FREE Treo Leather Latch case and Palm Vehicle Power Charger (over $69.00 value) when you purchase your Treo 650 smartphone without service."
    Gee, could this be an inventory reduction promo? Oh, why would they do that? Let me think.

YES !!

3.    #3  
    I read this and said somebody wants to make perry's avatar happy on her birthday
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry Holden
    Gee, could this be an inventory reduction promo? Oh, why would they do that? Let me think.

YES !!

LOL
    If you stop thinking about it until it comes out, yours will be on me via overnight mail.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Camel
    LOL
    If you stop thinking about it until it comes out, yours will be on me via overnight mail.
    But I am now thinking of two. The avatar get's one also and I sell the 650.