1.    #1  
    If I am on a page and click on a link that takes me to antoher page and then go back it re-download the page again. Is their a way to keep it from doing this?
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    With Blazer there really isn't a way to do it, I recommend Xiino, its got a free trial but you have to pay for it if you want it afterwards. It will do exactly what you want. Check it out
    My Cart
    Wireless Addict

The only reason why Chuck Norris grows a beard is because he is trying to compete with Bruce Campbell's chin, which can break diamonds.
    Just make Blazer's cache like 1 MB or higher (if you have the RAM), it will hold the previous page(s) in cache and reload it like a desktop computer.
    Brian J. Herskovitz
    herskovitz@gmail.com
  4.    #4  
    My browser has no way to set the cache limit. I am using the fastmode browser and 1.20ena
    Quote Originally Posted by herskovitz
    Just make Blazer's cache like 1 MB or higher (if you have the RAM), it will hold the previous page(s) in cache and reload it like a desktop computer.
    Blazer only partially uses the cached info when going back to a previous page, unlike Xiino which fully uses its cache and going back to the previous page is almost instantaneous, whereas in blazer it still reloads some info from the server.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."