1.    #1  
    During my lunch-breaks at work i do a light 30 minute tread-mill workout and listen to music on my treo...

I got to thinking i could just as easily use that 30 minutes a day to learn all kinds things... Anyway, i'm a 9-1-1 calltaker/dispatcher and learning spanish would be such a huge impovement over having to use AT&T language line.

Has anyone else done this?
    Last edited by cash70; 03/30/2006 at 07:51 PM.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Ironic. I taught Spanish last week and wanted to have something at my disposal. I downloaded this program:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=45379

There is a trial with one section operational until registration that gives you full access.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Ironic. I taught Spanish last week and wanted to have something at my disposal. I downloaded this program:

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...1&prodID=45379

There is a trial with one section operational until registration that gives you full access.
    I have this. It works great.
    I bought it in a package deal with other talking phrase books (i.e. French, German, Italian) on some discount in the past. Beiks also has several translation dictionaries. However, they are lacking critically in that they do not indicate the gender of a word!
    I also bought the spanish verb conjugator.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the replies! I'm checking these products out...
    You local public library most likely has a spanish audio course that you can check out for free. Usually they have Pimsleur or the like. Free = good.
    Geeymom, cool find. I gotta check it out too.