1.    #1  
    When setting the alarm for an item on the "to do list", the alarm is always set for 5 days earlier. Is there a way to change that default to 0 days earlier?

Thanks
    Last edited by Knee Dragger; 03/30/2006 at 11:10 AM.
    There is no spoon
    I use the Time Manager pad ovrlay from lilredspider.com and it provides for definable alarms, I don't think you will last long into the free trial before buying. It's my favorite addition to my Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I use the Time Manager pad ovrlay from lilredspider.com and it provides for definable alarms, I don't think you will last long into the free trial before buying. It's my favorite addition to my Treo.
    I second that.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger
    When setting the alarm for an item on the "to do list", the alarm is always set for 5 days earlier. Is there a way to change that default to 0 days earlier?

Thanks
    Just highlight it and change it to 0 !
    Palm Vx => M505 => M515 => T =>T3 =>T5 =>Treo 650 => Treo 700P (Verizon)
    Right, but OP and I don't want to make that change for every task. I tried Time Manager Pad (thanks Jack), but it didn't seem very user friendly (e.g. no 5-way support). Did I miss something?

AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $a$ $third$ $party$ $app$ $is$ $required$ $to$ $override$ $this$ $default$ $setting$. $Agendus$ $worked$ $well$, $but$ $I$ $kicked$ $it$ $to$ $the$ $curb$ $a$ $long$ $time$ $ago$. $DB5$ $didn$'$t$ $impress$ $either$.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2