1.    #1  
    I just bought my first treo & I am looking for a high quality screen protector.
    Any recommendations?

Cheers-

[myuserid]
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    Martin Fields Overlays. Better than Boxwave Crystal, because they are just as clear, but slightly thinner. Thus, they don't suffer from the decreased touch sensitivity that Boxwaves have (with Boxwaves you have to press slightly harder with the stylus).

http://www.martinfields.com/US/dis_p...%20700w/%20650
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
    So they are nice and smooth like the Boxwave? I like the boxwave because there is no rubberiness at all. I have a Boxwave on my V3c and it is different than the one for the Treo 700. The V3c one is thinner and has an extra plastic layer to peel off. The corners go down nice and easy with the V3c one too. I hate that the corners don't stay down with the one on the 700 because the protector is so thick. Do the Martin Fields ones lay down nice too?
    They lay down great. I actually think they lay down better than Boxwaves.
    at&t Treo 680, SW 2.11-ATT
    Cingular Treo 650 Unlocked, SW 1.17-CNG/FW 1.51
  6.    #6  
    Cool thanks for the suggestions, has anyone used this?

http://www.shieldzone.com/item_descr...EO700FULL.html

I just found it on the web, looks interesting.

Cheers-

[myuserid]
    I use the shieldzone product, and can say for sure it's the best I've found.... Crystal clear, and super resilient. Will not peel at the edges like the others I've used. Also consider the full body kit; you wont regret it... One of the best investments I've made on my phone....
    Have it on my treo 650 now. Love it
  9.    #9  
    Thanks for the help I ordered both the Martin Fields and the ShieldZone Full body kit. We shall see which I like better. Thanks for the help!