1.    #1  
    I have a subscription to a local online Classified and I get ads pushed to my 650 via AIM.

I get an email and then go to the URL if I am interested. The problem is that if I respond to the ad, the subject line gets filled with %20 for spaces and I find that is I sometimes leave a %20, the email does not get past spam filters.

Is there anyway I can fix this?
    .Treo Pro on Sprint Check out www.treotricks.com, Audio jack fix.
    I'd have to see an example.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    go to this URL via blazer....

http://www.craigslist.org/nby/pts/145721226.html

Select the email to respond and see what you get. Thanks for the quick response!!
  4.    #4  
    marc,

Any insight into the problem? My workaround is to go back to the original email and respond instead of responding from the webpage.
    That's the way it's being sent to Chatter (%20 is a space in some encodings); I'm not sure if the website is coded wrong or if I'm supposed to be handling that...

Marc
  6.    #6  
    Yeah, pretty sure it's a UNIX/LINUX server.

The subject title shows up fine in Blazer, but just does not transfer over correctly. I thinkj it might be a Blazer bug since there are also issues with transferring info to Ptunes.

Thanks for the response!
  7.    #7  
    Ok, this issue is bothering me since the workaround does not work and may actually be a serious chatter bug... here is what I am doing:

I have a subscription to an online classified. I get the subscription sent to an email account (1). If it satisfies any filter requiement it then gets sent to my AIM account(2), where it instantly get pushed to my Treo (3).

If I am interested in the ad I respond (4) to the ad. The problem is the email does not make it. I set up test ads and and responses do not make it to me!

If I select the hyperlink in the email to the online ad (5), I get the %20 instead of spaces in the subject line and it looks like spam, but it does make it to the destination (assuming it makes it past the spam filters).

I see the same return email when I respond from chatter that I see when I respond from Blazer (using chatter), but the one from the original email does not make it.

SMTP profiles do not seem to make a difference.

Is this a Chatter bug?