1.    #1  
    has anyone noticed the keyboard backlight flickering on their 650 while on the phone or surfing the net?
    Yes, I have. I guess it's because the data transmit/receive circuitry is drawing more current while surfing than while idle?

Pulsar
    Global Posts
    47 Global Posts
    My 650 is doing it more and more, even at idle on the bedside table at night. I'll light a candle and hope it's nothing serious.
    Are you talking about a steady pulsation of the lights, or something random. I rarely use the keyboard lights, but I believed they are dimmed by pulsing them on and off.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    the actual pattern is random, but the timing always corresponds to an incoming/outgoing sms, downloading a new page in blazer or anything else that sends or receives data

pulsar