1.    #1  
    In the latest stable build (1.1.5) there is an option for IMAP clients to Delete from Treo Only when viewing a message past the sync period. Is there any possibility that you could add that command to the message view so one could delete from Treo only w/o looking at each message?
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
    I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. The command can't work on sync'ed messages.

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    I guess I'm not sure what you're asking. The command can't work on sync'ed messages.

Marc
    I know the command cannot work on synced messages. It can, however work on messages outside of the sync period. So, could you have the command work on a highlighted message (in message list view) if the message is outside of the sync range?
    Psion 3a > Palm Vx w/ Omnisky > Blackberry 850 > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700P > Apple iPhone
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by MobileGuy
    I know the command cannot work on synced messages. It can, however work on messages outside of the sync period. So, could you have the command work on a highlighted message (in message list view) if the message is outside of the sync range?
    Marc?
    I will have to look again.

Marc