1.    #1  
    Hi,

I am checking out PdaReach and seem to have what I think to be a stupid quesiton. When I start pdaReach the Treo650 shows up on my laptop screen as it should and I can see the PdaReach screen. However, as soon as I use my mouse to hit the Home button to get to my launcher (ZLauncher) the connection is lost. Where is the setting to keep the PdaReach connection up? I am a happy user of PdaNet and decided to eval pdaReach, but I know that I am missing something obvious.

TIA for any help.

Moppet 52
  2.    #2  
    Bumpity-bump

No answers? I thought PdaReach was one of the more popular applications. I realize this question seems silly, but I have looked at every option in the Pdareach Desktop and read the documentation. I do not understand what my issue is. Am I not making what my problem is clear?

Any info would be appreciated.

Moppet52
    I use PDAReach successfully but don't use ZLauncher. The connection to PDAReach is temporarily dropped whenever a hotsync is done or when I use CardExport. So maybe ZLauncher is playing with the serial port. I assume you have tried june-fabrics support already.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by brnz
    I use PDAReach successfully but don't use ZLauncher. The connection to PDAReach is temporarily dropped whenever a hotsync is done or when I use CardExport. So maybe ZLauncher is playing with the serial port. I assume you have tried june-fabrics support already.
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I have tried emailing june-fabrics, but have not received any response as of yet. I am not sure why ZLauncher would play with the serial port, but since I ran into this problem I notice this happens no matter what button I press (phone, calendar, etc.). Very weird.

Thank you for the ideas and information about Hotsync and CardExport.

Moppet52