1.    #1  
    Seidio has released the best GPS package deal possible for Treo 650 Users for under $ 200. This is a limited time offer.

Are you interested in turning your Treo 650 into the Ultimate In-Car Navigation? Are you ALSO looking to accomplish this with the best cost in mind? If so, the new Seidio Navigator Set is just what you are looking for. This kit provides the complete solution for turning your Treo 650 into a state of the art real-time navigation system.

o Bluetooth GPS Receiver – This kit comes complete with a SiRF Star II Bluetooth RBT-1000 Receiver. Place it anywhere in the car you like - no cables to tie you down. With a 6 hour battery charge, you can go almost anywhere!

o Complete Car Kit – The kit comes complete with 2 different mounting solutions and a custom fitted cradle to enable your Treo to be the best possible device for GPS usage.

o TomTom Navigational Software – Software is good for United States and Canada. Leading navigational software and highly recommended by GPS Users around the country to be used with a Palm OS.

For more information, please follow the link.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...owy/NAV650.gif
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 03/28/2006 at 02:12 PM.
    A companion promotion for those using BT headsets would be nice.....even tho I will personally be cursing having just layed out $460 for the G2350S
  3.    #3  
    Seidio is making the GPS more affordable !. Tomtom 5 is $ 149.95. add $ 50. you will get

1) Seidio high sensitivity RBT-1000 BT receiver
    2) Form fitting car kit that can hold and charge your Treo. Just slide Treo and go.

This is a limited time promotion !

Seidio
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 03/28/2006 at 03:45 PM.
    Bluetooth GPS Receiver – This kit comes complete with a SiRF Star II Bluetooth RBT-1000 Receiver.
    Do you mean SIRF Star III?

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Why Star II and not III
    Quote Originally Posted by MedicWill
    Why Star II and not III
    I can think of 50 reasons .... $200 vs $250
  7.    #7  
    The package comes with Seidio RBT-1000 receiver. RBT-1000 is a SirF II base BT receiver. you can also upgrade to RBT-2010 receiver (SirF III and 17 hour battery) for $ 40.00 more.

Seidio
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JackNaylorPE
    I can think of 50 reasons .... $200 vs $250
    $ 199.95 vs $ 239.95

Seidio
    OK, 40 reasons

Tho your site needs updating

This is $240 and has no cradle

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=258

Think ya would wanna put that bundle here:

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...TS&Category=48