Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    I think this is the same vendor that I bought from. I liked the skin but it was noticably thinner than the Boxwave skin it replaced. It ripped on me while I was taking it off for a soft reset.

Memo to self. Get the back cover with the stylus hole in it for easy soft resets.

Ok, I'm back.

Even with the stupid shipping amount is was a bargain but I'm not convinced that it will last as long as the Boxwave ones. Maybe I need to be less enthusiastic when I take the skins off.

At the moment I have a naked Treo. I rather like living dangerously. I don't know that I'll buy another cheapie.
    I like my JavoEdge skin. The Frosted White one looks really slick on my Sprint 700P. Has a stylus hole AND a reset hole already. It also has a place to attach a lanyard. If you don't want to use the lanyard, it makes a handy place to put the stylus in when you're writing with the stylus, but need to put it down for a moment.

JavoEdge has a 10% off sale using this coupon:

JAVOJULY0707
    If you use a beltclip, be aware that the boxwave hangs funny when you have it on your belt. It has two vertical cutouts on either side of the belt clip that run almost the length of the phone. Because of this, when you have it on your belt, the back of the case separates from the phone about 1/4" to 1/2". I kept worrying that it would catch on something or rip. The JavoEdge might be a better choice because of this if you use a beltclip.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    I got mine today, a black one and a white one. They are pretty nice, less sticky than what i was expecting. The fit is considerably looser than I thought it would be, but it is easy to put on and take off. The belt clip is worthless and the lanyard hole makes your Treo look like it is wearing the Batman mask, but all in all it is a pretty good case.
    I did the same for my 700p. Ordered a black one and the "clear" one with the extra hotsync cable combo all for less than $14 shipped. I agree about the fit being looser than what I expected and the belt clip being a piece of junk. This is my first experience with a "skin" case. Can't say I'm overly impressed... the side buttons are not nearly as easy to press as before the skin. The green button, red button, and 5-way up are all trickier to press as they **** up against the edge of the skin. The stylus is much harder to extract from its slot if you don't have a bit of a fingernail. It doesn't slide in/out of my jeans pocket very easily either. In the end I don't think I'm gonna like this, but it was worth a try at this price.

Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    I ordered one of these when this thread began, a black one and a white one. Last night, I had the white one on and my Treo next to the bed, which I usually never do.

Amazingly, and I am not making this up:

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!

How cool is that?
    My clear/white case shows absolutely zero glow in the dark

Later,
    ERic
  5.    #65  
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

http://store.treocentral.com/content...ies/---903.htm

Looks very familiar.. except only available in black.. ;-)

Duh, no it's not, black, blue, red, grey..
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234