Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I decided to get myself another one. This time I'm going with clear as I think it will make it easier to make the stylus and reset hole.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I got mine today, a black one and a white one. They are pretty nice, less sticky than what i was expecting. The fit is considerably looser than I thought it would be, but it is easy to put on and take off. The belt clip is worthless and the lanyard hole makes your Treo look like it is wearing the Batman mask, but all in all it is a pretty good case.

I am accustomed to using the Krussel Classic Case, so the limited protection of this one will take some getting used to.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    LOL I thought of Batman too when I put my black skin on my Treo. Ended up ordering a clear one also. I Love the fact that this skin does not make my Treo look so bulky.
    i picked up a clear one for my 650..fits well..but does collect dust and stuff..can easily be cleaned though
    Running an Unlocked Cingular Palm Treo 650 with an AT&T Sim
    *1GB SanDisk SD Card

Quote Originally Posted by Bekktek
    Hey that's really sharp looking..do they have other colors?

like...pink.....?

Bek
    Not sure if this fits the bill, but came across this:

http://www.treoden.com/700skinpink.html
    I just ordered mine... I hope it wasn't a mistake to get black because of the problem with lint showing up

also does anyone know if it will fit in a regular nutshell case?
    several regular phones -> sidekick 2 -> treo 650 -> hopefully 700p
    I just got my black one, its just a backup case... and wont be used often. Currently my treo is wrapped in a vaja t77.

The tactile sensation of the ebay case is really nice. it does really feel like felt. I would never have thought silicone.
    Cheers-

[myuserid]
    I got 2 of them in the mail. Each lasted about 5 hours. I broke the plastic thing that is attached to the phone. It would be on my belt, and I'd rub against a wall or something, and it would snap. Gotta get something stronger.

D.C.
  9.    #49  
    You actually use the belt clip?

I certainly don't suggest that.. On ANY skin really.. but..

I keep my Treo in a P6 Pouch.. I have to keep it stretched a little to fit, but it's not difficult. I shove my old Innopocket aluminum down in it overnight every few days. I need to get some of the Shoe Stretch stuff, that would fix it perminantely I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by tcens
    I just ordered mine... I hope it wasn't a mistake to get black because of the problem with lint showing up

also does anyone know if it will fit in a regular nutshell case?

I can tell you in ANY case, it will yank around, esp a nutshell because those look tight.. (think about loose underwear in tight pants.. LOL).. it's very stretchy, almost rubberband like. The lint does NOT show up much.. it wipes off easily.

Bek
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    Quote Originally Posted by aferm
    Not sure if this fits the bill, but came across this:

http://www.treoden.com/700skinpink.html

OMG! I love it!!! Will it match up for the 650???

Bek
    Bek
    SprintPCS Centro
    I have to say I just discovered the wealth of inexpensive, OEM stuff for Treos on Ebay. The sheer number of things you can get & the astonishingly low prices is insane! I just got a hotsync cable for I think 2 cents, a clear plastic hard case for $1 & a car, wall charger & holster for another $1!!! BUT the shipping is where they get you. It is $6 or $7 for shippinf but they make it sound like when you combine items into one shipment, there is a discount. Well there is BUT it still was about $4 per auction won for shipping. So far all the above items, shipping was around $13 which is ridiculous because the total shouldn't be more than $5. But I don't mind as $14 shipped for 2 retractable sync n charge cables, a wall charger, car charger & holster is not bad. But I would not be surprised if these go "defective" shortly. I'll let you know when I get the stuff. If the stuff lasts, I will go back to them again...
    Treoneo - Could you post a link to the seller you found for all that OEM stuff?
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I got the clear silicone case for six cents, but as has been pointed out, the shipping was a lot. I have a Speck ToughSkin case that has gotten sloppy and loose on the treo so I put the silicone case on, cut a stylus hole and then slipped the whole thing into the Toughskin. Perfect. Nice and snug and we will see how long that lasts before the Toughskin gets loose again.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I ordered one of these when this thread began, a black one and a white one. Last night, I had the white one on and my Treo next to the bed, which I usually never do.

Amazingly, and I am not making this up:

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!

How cool is that?
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    I ordered one of these when this thread began, a black one and a white one. Last night, I had the white one on and my Treo next to the bed, which I usually never do.

Amazingly, and I am not making this up:

IT GLOWS IN THE DARK!

How cool is that?
    Cool or scary. You don't happen to live near a "nukular" power plant?
  17.    #57  
    Wacky.. Cool though, a lot of 'white' stuff glows like that intentionally, but I figured they would have advertised it that way. Sure the keyboard lights weren't on?

BTW, I'm still on my first $1 skin.. I wash it real fast with normal soap and water and let it dry and put it back on whenever it feels 'loose', which is maybe every two weeks. No super hot water, etc, just a normal wash. Still tight, still sticks to the Treo, still looks brand new.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    by looking at the closeup pictures, this seems to be only for the 650...
    i know that 700 will fit but the camera cutout, the bottom cutout won't be the same as the 700.

so does anyone know where i can get a 700case for cheap?

thanks.
  19.    #59  
    ... I'm still ebay would still be a good place to look?
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    yes i think i found one for around $10 shipped.

i just need something temporary until that crystal case comes out!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast